Monday, June 13, 2011

Funny or Fact--> Reloaded

There are many sequels coming up this season so the second series of my funny or fact is here , hope it keeps ur curves up i mean ur smile :)

A guy who truly loves his girl doesn't need to unbutton her shirt to have a better view of her heart.

Facebook is the second most famous word starting with F......

Never waste your time hating some1 who hates you. Cause they're many people who love u & want you to love them back.

Girls are like roads the more curvacious the more they are dangerous be on guards

I'm 16 & I haven't got my period yet. My sister is ten & she already has hers. Is there something wrong with me? Sincerely, Justin Bieber.

I'm not single. I'm romantically challenged.

I feel ashamed, Then I look at the beer & think of workers in beer factory. If I don't drink they'll be jobless.

A girl was towelling her wet p****. She enjoyed it & started rubbing it vigoursly until d pussy cried MEOW & ran away.

Bf: I cheated. Gf: so wat? I was cheating on u for past 2 yrs. U're jst for fun n gifts! Bf: You bitch, i was talking abt my exams.

A woman is like Bluetooth. You are next to her, she stays connected. you go away she finds new devices.

3 comments: